Monday, August 12, 2013

Vegetable soup

Sometimes after all "heavy" food we want something warm and light and our stomach is so happy when it has received soup! This soup recipe is one of the easiest and I like it very much :))) maybe it's because dried leeks, they give special taste to this simple soup :)

Vegetable soup, vegetarian recipes, veggie bite

I planned to make it only of carrots, potatoes and zucchini, but then I found some peas in the fridge. So for this soup you will need :
Cup of cut into cubes potatoes (about 4 potatoes)
Cup of sliced zucchini
1/2 Cup of sliced carrots
If you like add a little bit (or lots of) peas
1/2 tablespoon of salt
1/4 tablespoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons of dried leeks
If you want you can add onion, dill or asafeotida.


Method:
Boil the water, add salt and add all the vegetables and herbs. And that's it! Cook for 20 minutes, serve with a spoon of sour cream.
Vegetable soup, vegetarian recipes, veggie bite

I always crush my soup with a fork - it's more delicious for me :))))

Vegetable soup, vegetarian recipes, veggie bite

No comments:

Post a Comment